Information pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation 679/2016 and consent
Last update: February 17, 2021
Pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter GDPR), and in relation to the personal data that our Company will become available with the signing of the purchase contract, we inform you as follows:
The provision of data and therefore the consent to their collection and processing is optional.
The User can deny consent and can revoke a consent already provided at any time. Denying consent may make it impossible to provide some services and the browsing experience on the site may be compromised.
This site makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner is stored during user visits. The information collected could be the following:
- internet protocol (IP) address;
- type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
- nome dell’internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
- possibly the number of clicks.
This information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site and for security reasons.
For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may also include personal data such as the IP address that could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself. or to cause damage to other users or in any case harmful or criminal activities. This information will be treated on the basis of the legitimate interests of the owner.
Data controller and person responsible for the protection of personal data
The data controller is RFMCUBE Srl with registered office in Via Massimo d’Azeglio, 51, BOLOGNA. The Data Controller can be contacted by email at email@example.com. The Data Controller has not appointed a person responsible for the protection of personal data (RPD or, data protection officer, DPO).
Purpose of data processing
The treatment is aimed at the correct and complete execution of the purchase contract. Your data will also be processed in order to: fulfill the obligations envisaged in the tax and accounting fields; comply with the obligations established by current legislation. Personal data may be processed by means of both paper and computer archives (including portable devices) and processed in a manner strictly necessary to meet the purposes indicated above.
The data we collect is
- Your name, your surname, your e-mail address, post code, country, IP address and any other information you share when you fill out the contact form, request subscription to the newsletter, register on the site or buy one of our products.
- Details of each transaction made on our site, including amount, currency and payment method. We do not store your credit card details. Payments are managed by external services that operate on our behalf.
- Other information voluntarily submitted through a form on the site or that you have shared by contacting us.
The data we may collect are:
- The IDs of your social media accounts and information shared with us through your social media accounts.
- The status of third-party authentication if you visit the site from a mobile application (for example, if you are currently logged in to Facebook or other social media accounts).
- Data relating to the opening of our e-mails or clicks on our e-mail links.
The data we collect from all visitors is
- Technical information on the use of the site, the type and version of the browser, the operating system.
- IP address
How we use your data
We use the personal information we collect to provide you with the requested service, innovate our technology and optimize your browsing experience.
We use your personal information to:
- Carry out our commercial activity and provide the requested services.
- Send you commercial or promotional information, advertising material and offers of goods or services through any channel to which you have consented: by post, e-mail, telephone.
- Create marketing campaigns aimed at promoting our work, develop statistical and market research.
- Verify your identity and send you an email to thank you for purchasing our product or subscribing to our newsletter.
We may use the personal data of all visitors to the site to:
- Administer and improve the site and optimize its infrastructure.
- Analyze how you use the site using tools such as Google Analytics and other tools to help us test the performance of the content and functionality of the site, understand traffic patterns and know if there are problems on the site.
We invite you to take note that when you purchase a service or perform an action on this site, your virtual user profile is created through which you can update your personal data and preferences, thus allowing us to better communicate with you.
On what legal basis do we process your data
When we process your personal data for the purposes indicated in this Notice we rely on one or more of the following legal bases:
- Data generated by accessing the site. The computer systems and software procedures of this site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. The data (for example domain names, IP addresses, operating system used, type of browser device used for connection) are not accompanied by any additional personal information and are used to: i) obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site ; ii) manage the need to control the methods of use of the same, iii) ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes. The legal basis that legitimizes the processing of such data is the need to make the site’s functions usable following user access.
- Consent : we ask for your consent to use your data, to send you details about our offers, for targeted advertising and profiling.
- Contractual scope : when you enter into a contract of any kind with us your personal data will be processed for service purposes.
- Legal obligations : When necessary, we will treat your personal information to comply with legal or tax binding obligation.
How we share your information
We do not sell your personal data and only share it with the parties described below, as required by law, or with trusted third parties with your permission.
- Collaborators and Employees: Our collaborators or employees may have access to contact details, including name, email address, telephone number and social profile IDs, to contact you about a specific service. They can contact you directly or through a third party contact tool operated by our company.
- Service Providers : We work with some service providers, in particular the administrators of our databases, cloud computing services, geolocation services, advertising services, data analysts. These suppliers are contractually bound to ensure maximum confidentiality. They are not authorized to use or disclose your personal data, except in connection with the provision of their services.
- Affiliated Third Parties : In the future, we may transfer your personal data to third parties as a result of a merger, acquisition, reorganization or similar operation. We will continue to ensure the confidentiality of personal data and will notify you before transferring it. If material changes occur in relation to the processing of your personal data, we will notify you and give you the opportunity to consent to those changes.
- Protection : We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of our company if we believe in good faith that access, use, storage or disclosure of personal data is reasonably necessary to detect or protect against fraud or security concerns, enforcing our terms and conditions, meeting any legitimate request from an authority or court order, defending ourselves against legal claims or protecting our legal rights or safety.
How we protect your data
We follow industry standard practices, such as firewalls and encryption, to safeguard your personal data from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, misuse or destruction. The transmission of personal data is managed through secure and encrypted connections. We keep personal data for as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, unless otherwise required by law. If you ask to stop sending updates and other communications or to delete your data, we will follow up on your request and keep as little information as possible to prevent fraud and to ensure that you are not contacted again.
How long do we keep your data
The data will be kept for the time necessary to manage the purchase procedure and for the entire period in which the profile is kept active. In any case, the data will be kept for the fulfillment of the tax obligations required by law. After this retention period, the data will be destroyed or made anonymous.
How you can update and modify your data
You can review and update your personal data via your profile page. You can also change your cookie settings at any time. For users in the European Union, the European Economic Area and Switzerland, there is also the right to:
- access to personal data;
- to obtain the rectification or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the treatment concerning him;
- to oppose the treatment;
- to data portability;
- to revoke the consent, where provided: the revocation of the consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation. Withdrawal of consent includes the option to unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time or to contact us to request to be excluded from our text message lists.
- to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.garanteprivacy.it).
For your protection we can only share and update the personal data associated with the email address you use to send us your request and we may need to verify your identity before doing so. We will respond to such requests in a reasonably timely manner. Please do not send sensitive personal data, passwords or credit card details by email.
What happens if you do not consent to the processing of your data
The provision of data for registration on the site is purely optional but necessary for access to the reserved area and, therefore, to the services offered. Therefore, registering on the site implies consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes of executing the contractual relationship and for administrative and accounting purposes. With reference to the other purposes of the processing, the consent to the processing of data is purely optional. In case of lack of consent to the processing of personal data, our Company may in any case use the data for the sole purpose of correctly fulfilling the obligations established by the laws in force.
Links to Third Party Internet Sites
Place of processing
The data collected by the site are processed at the headquarters of the Data Controller and at the web Hosting datacenter, whose details can be consulted on request at our office and who is responsible for data processing, processing the data on behalf of the owner, is located in the European Economic Area and acts in accordance with European standards.
How can you unsubscribe
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from our mailing list, you can do so via your profile page or by following this link , which is also present in every email you receive from us.