Information pursuant to art. 13 of European Regulation 679/2016 and consent
Pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereafter GDPR), and in relation to the personal data of which our Company will become available with the signing of the purchase contract, we communicate the following:
Data controller and responsible for the protection of personal data
The data controller is RFMCUBE S.r.l. with registered office in Via Massimo d’Azeglio, 51, BOLOGNA. The Data Controller can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Data Controller has not appointed a personal data protection officer (DPO or data protection officer, DPO).
Purpose of data processing
The treatment is aimed at the correct and complete execution of the purchase contract. Your data will also be processed in order to: fulfill tax and accounting obligations; comply with the obligations established by current legislation. Personal data may be processed by means of both paper and computer archives (including portable devices) and processed in ways strictly necessary to meet the aforementioned purposes.
Legal basis of treatment
The data controller lawfully processes your personal data, where processing is necessary for the performance of a contract of which you are a part, or for the performance of pre-contractual measures taken upon request;
it is needed fulfill a legal obligation assigned to the Owner;
based on explicit consent to send newsletters or commercial communications.
Consequences of refusal to transfer personal data
With regard to personal data relating to the performance of a contract to which you are a part or related to the fulfillment of a regulatory obligation (for example, liabilities related to accounting and tax accounting), the impossibility of transferring personal data prevents the termination of the contractual relationship.
Your personal data processed for the above purposes will be stored for the duration of the contract and for the purchase, and then for the period during which the Data Controller is kept for tax purposes or for other prescribed purposes by law or regulation.
Disclosure of data
Your personal data may be transferred to: banking and insurance institutions that provide functional services for the purposes indicated above;
consultants and accountants or other lawyers who provide functional services for the above purposes; subjects who process data in the performance of specific legal obligations; judicial or administrative authorities to fulfill legal obligations.
Profiling and dissemination of Data
Your personal data is not subject to disclosure or any fully automated decision-making process.
Interested party rights
Among the rights recognized by the GDPR are the rights:
- to ask the Data Controller to access your personal data and information concerning it; correction of incorrect data or integration of incomplete data; cancellation of personal data dealing you (if one of the conditions specified in paragraph 1 of Article 17 of the GDPR occurs and in accordance with the exceptions provided for in paragraph 3 of the same Article); processing restriction of your personal data
(if one of the hypotheses specified in clause 1 of Article 18 GDPR arises);
- to request and receive from the data controller – in the event that the legal basis for the processing is a contract or consent, and the same is done in an automated way – your personal data in a structured and readable format using an automatic device, as well as for the purpose of transmitting such data to another controller data (the so-called right to the portability of personal data);
- at any time not to allow the processing of your personal data in the event of special situations that concern you;
- to withdraw consent at any time, unless the treatment is based on your consent for one or more specific purposes and concerns general personal data (for example, date and place of birth or place of residence) or specific categories of data (for example, data revealing your racial origin, your political views, your religious beliefs, your health or sex life).
However, an appeal based on consent and carried out prior to its cancellation remains valid;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (data protection authority – www.garanteprivacy.it).